23rd May at 16:00 BST / 12pm EST / 9am PST
Voice and Chat technologies offer the potential to significantly enhance the way organisations engage customers and employees.
Rapid developments in machine learning, availability of data and decreasing costs of advanced computing means tools such as Computer Vision, Predictive Analytics and Conversational Technology (such as Chat Bots and Voice Recognition) have become readily available to global businesses.
- 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020 [Comscore]
- 80% of business want Chat Bots by 2020 [Oracle]
- Natural Language Generation and AI will be a standard feature of 90% of BI platforms [Gartner]
- 63% of citizens would consider messaging an online chat bot to communicate with a business [Mindshare]
- Chat bots are expected to cut business cost by $8bn [Juniper Research]
However, getting the most out of these tools requires an appreciation for both the art-of-the-possible and the componentry within.
As such, Symphony Labs are hosting a live discussion for business executives seeking to understand the practical application of these tools in their organisation.
During this 60 minute webinar, you will:
- Hear how Chat bots and/or Voice recognition can supercharge your RPA capabilities;
- Learn about the core components that enable chat bots and voice recognition - to enhance opportunity identification;
- Understand the benefits and limitations of these types of tools and where they live in your digital strategy;
- Envision and articulate the potential application of chat bots and voice recognition tools in your business through examples of use cases.
Who should attend?
Whether you are interested in Engagement Technologies, Intelligent Automation or tasked with identifying new areas to drive innovation across your business, this webinar offers a practical, non-technical view of these tools and their application. The Webinar is not limited to any particular industry vertical.
Industry expert and author on RPA and AI