March 14th at 16:00 GMT / 12pm EST / 9am PST
Meeting Day 1 GDPR requirements is a critical focus for many
- How will you manage the ongoing requirements around GDPR, without having to recruit and maintain an army of administrators?
- How do you get a consistent view of data across our real-estate of disparate systems and 3rd party network?
- How can you identify, validate/verify and retrieve PID information for both your customers AND your employees?
- How do you get visibility into, and control over, any data processed by third parties?
- Can automation enable continual compliance?
- Hear a high-level overview of the GDPR – drilling into the details of
- Learn about Automation and its application to GDPR
- Watch a demonstration of our automated Data Subject Request solution
Who should attend
Whether you are interested in Intelligent Automation or tasked with leading the GDPR initiative in your business, this webinar offers a practical, non-technical view of both. The Webinar is not limited to any particular industry vertical.
|IT Governance is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on cyber resilience, data protection, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and cyber security||UiPath design and deliver the most advanced automation platform. Businesses of all sizes, BPO providers and shared service organizations around the world use UiPath to provide exceptional benefits in operational quality, speed and cost.||Symphony Labs aims to be the watchtower for our business and our clients, enabling both entities to identify interesting new solutions, ways of thinking and capabilities that will improve operations, enhance customer experience and drive real bottom-line impact.|