Meet the Authors of the Bible (the RPA, bible that is)
Spend an hour learning the critical elements to ensure RPA success from the experts. Now's your chance to gain valuable insight from the teams that brought you the RPA bible and know a thing or two about digital operations.
HfS Research's, Phil Fersht, and Symphony's own David Brain chat with fellow Symphony Co-founder, Ian Barkin about the do's and don'ts when it comes to "good RPA".
The one-hour webinar explores the following topics:
- What was the inspiration for creating the RPA Bible?
- What research informed the work?
- What are the biggest challenges facing enterprises in the areas of digital and automation?
- What are the eight elements of successful RPA implementation?
- How should enterprises apply the lessons and guidance?
- What’s next for the authors of the RPA Bible?
Get full access to The RPA Bible : Your Practical and Technical Guide to RPA by becoming a registered member of the HfS research community.
About the RPA Bible: The experts at Symphony Ventures and HfS Research have assembled this time-tested best practices guide to inform each step in the process. We have automated thousands of tasks across the world’s leading enterprises and we know what works and what fails when it comes to RPA.